With the discovery of new, scenic places around the world, everyone is crazy about travelling and exploring unseen spots and diverse cultures. Travelling is more than just an experience; it is an emotion and is different for every single one of us. So, to add to your list of travel goals, here is a brand new location, just for you! The Narmada tent city in Kevadiya is the upcoming bucket-list must-visit for every traveller this year.
What is the Kevadia tourism circuit?
To begin with, Kevadiya is a small village in the district of Narmada. The Sardar Sarovar dam reservoir is located here on the Narmada river. It is renowned for its beauty and tranquillity and has been a picnic spot for the people of the neighbouring villages and cities.
The Kevadia tourism circuit is a collective of 17 tourism projects and places, inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India. These tourist locations are developed surrounding the Statue of Unity, built to reminisce Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The tourism circuit covers around 35 tourist spots, and the following out of them are open:
- The valley of flowers
- Vishwa van
- Jungle safari
- Cactus garden
- Butterfly garden
- Narmada tent city 2
- River rafting and eco-tourism
The Kevadia tourism circuit is an attempt by the state government to establish a strong and cultured place as a tourist attraction on the map of India.
What are some of the major attractions of the circuit?
The Kevadia tourism circuit offers plenty of spots to choose from. Amongst the never-ending list, the following are some of the major attractions of the circuit, termed as must-visits:
- Children’s nutrition park: The park is supposed to be the World’s first technology-driven nutrition park, with a Nutri-train ride on a 600m track.
- Sardar Patel zoological park and jungle safari: More than 100 species of animals and birds can be found here, with animals from different countries.
- The mirror maze: A fun 5D virtual reality theatre.
- The gardens: With a wide range of flora and fauna, the gardens are a great spot to rejuvenate.
How to reach the SoU and where to stay?
Tourists can reach the SoU by a car ride of 3-5 hours from Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Surat. Also, a commercial seaplane service is said to be established, which connects the Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad to the SoU. Tourists can even take a ferry ride from the mainland.
Not to worry about the accommodation, as there are 252 rooms available for tourists in the village; they ensure a comfortable homestay. There is also a 3-star hotel named the Shrestha Bharat Bhavan, possessing state of the art amenities. The best of all is the tent accommodation near the Statue of Unity, the Narmada Tent City.
Why must you experience the Narmada Tent City in Kevadia?
When exploring the lands of India, we all require the best accommodation possible. The Narmada tent city in Kevadiya is your best bet while enjoying the enthralling tourist spots around the SoU. Here’s why the Narmada Tent City is a lifetime experience:
- Offers water activities, adventure sports, and promotes eco-tourism.
- Close to the SoU, so that you do not waste your time in lengthy travelling.
- Customization of tents according to requirements.
- Filled with all basic and luxury amenities.
- Located in the heart of Kevadia, adjacent to the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- Get up and close to the tallest statue ever.
Tent city Narmada package tour
The Narmada tent city 2 is the perfect place to stay when visiting the Statue of Unity. The package tour differs depending upon the type of tent you choose and your span of stay. Backed by picturesque, lush, nature, the tent city is the best choice.
Tourists can choose from luxury, deluxe, and standard tents, at their convenience. For a relaxing, luxurious, yet affordable stay, the Narmada tent city should be your call!